Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Shop

Its that time of year again when the days get shorter, the air colder & the Christmas tunes start playing on the radio. Its also the time of year when you begin the annual search for great Christmas presents for your family and friends. This year in the run up to Christmas I've decided to open a shop to sell prints of a small selection of my photographs. I might be slightly biased but I think these would make great Christmas presents!


Fort Camden, Crosshaven, 2011 by Roseanne Lynch

All photographs are available in a selection of sizes and prices starting at an affordable €45. They are archival pigment on paper prints (sometimes called giclĂ©e prints) printed by a professional fine art print lab, on either Hanemuhle or Canson fine art paper which will be chosen to compliment the work. These are high quality fine art prints that will last for generations. Mounting and framing is also available on request, just drop me a note and I'll get back to you to discuss the style and cost.

As a special Christmas bonus shipping is only €5.50 by registered post in Ireland and standard post internationally. An international courier service is also available. Your prints will be packaged carefully to avoid damage. Please check out the FAQ for the last date you need to order by to get you prints delivered to your part of the world in time for Christmas.

When my mother was a girl, 2011 by Roseanne Lynch

Continuum 1, 2 & 3, 2004 by Roseanne Lynch

Pop on over here to browse through the shop or click on the 'Shop for Prints' button on the right. I would be very happy to answer any questions, queries or comments. You can contact me through the online form or email me at roseanne.lynch.art@gmail.com. Happy shopping! I hope I can help you find something great for someone on your Christmas list this year.


Blue 2, by Roseanne Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment