Thursday, September 6, 2012

Show - Sketchbook

Thank you so much to everyone who supported There, There on Fund:it. The great news is that it is now fully funded. If you haven't heard, There, There is a photographic event in Cork City curated by Stag & Deer launching on October 18th 2012. As part of the event I will be having a site responsive exhibition called Show at the architect's school.

Mine is a reflective practice. The work I am making is in response to the exhibition site, with the intention of communicating something of the experience of being in the space. My sketchbooks are an important part of my practice. They are like a mirror reflecting work as I explore different ideas. I will post some pages from my sketchbook here on the blog as the work progresses to share some of the things I have been trying out in the space. You can see the final work when Show opens on Saturday 20th October.







There, There will run from 18th of October 2012 at various venues across Cork City. Please visit the website for more details.

Show will open Saturday 20th October at 3pm in the ground floor of the architect's school on Copley St.

No comments:

Post a Comment