Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Interview with Country Mouse City Mouse Blog

Last Friday Kerstin and Astrid Walsh interviewed me for their blog Country Mouse City Mouse, for a new series of interviews they're doing with artists from Cork. It was lovely to  be interviewed by these ladies. One of the questions they asked was if money wasn't an issue which artworks would I have in my house. I replied that I would like a print by Hans Bol.  After the interview was posted on Friday Hans Bol himself contacted me and offered to do a print swap. Needless to say I'm delighted! Here's a preview of the interview:


What is your morning routine?  
I work 6 hours a week on the BA Fine Art in Crawford College of Art and Design in Cork, with students using photography. I deliver the photography elective in The Cork Architects School and the photography night class at CCAD. That is my routine, and beyond that every day is different. I do what needs to be done to make whatever I am working at happen. I plan work, I take photographs, I process and print, I work on my sketchbook, I reshoot. I arrange for transport when work is going somewhere, I apply for funding, enter art prizes, have meetings about all of the above.....

If you would like to read more please click through to the interview on the Country Mouse City Mouse Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment